We can prepare and teach tailored on- or offsite training courses or seminars at reasonable rates on the following topics:
- Safety Evaluation for Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biologics, or Combination Products
- Statistical Design and Analysis for Preclinical Toxicology
- Functional Observational Battery Performance in Rodents and/or Dogs (in lab training)
- Risk Assessment for Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biologics, or Combination Products
- IDE/IND/510(k) Preparation
- Safety Pharmacology
- Successful First in Man Clinical Trials
- GLP Report Writing
- Impurity qualification, (Q)SAR and risk assessment
Our most recent trainings & presentations include:
- “Biosafety of Biological Drug Products”. Hosted by CfPA in Barcelona, Spain. October 16-17, 2017. Contact us for registration information!
- “International Risk Assessment Seminar on Qualification of Impurities, Leachables, Extractables; Residual Solvents and Excipients”. Hosted by Association of Toxicology, Bengaluru, India. February 8-10, 2016.
- “Qualification of Impurities: (Q)SAR and Other Tools”. Hosted by Dr. Reddy’s, Hyderabad, India, February 11, 2016.
- “Drug Development and Nonclinical Safety Evaluation”. Hosted by RTI, RPT, North Carolina. February 16-17, 2016.
- “Nonclinical Drug Safety Evaluation & Drug Development”. Hosted by CFPA, East Brunswick, New Jersey. November 2-4, 2015.
- “(Q)SAR and Risk Assessment Workshop”. Hosted by Gad Consulting Services, Raleigh, North Carolina. April 20-22, 2015.